Have a question about nutrition or aromatherapy for fertility, pregnancy, PCOS, endometriosis, or PMS?
Chat with me for free* over on Maven Clinic and get the answers you've been looking for.
* complimentary session only available for your first appointment on Maven Clinic's app.
There's more to women's health than invasive procedures, pills, and questionable concoctions.
You can improve your fertility, make peace with your period, achieve hormonal health, and love the skin you're in, simply and naturally.
Whether you're trying to conceive on your own, using assisted reproductive technology, or looking to rid yourself of PMS symptoms once and for all, nutrition and wellness can make a huge difference.
Get unique-to-you support and care Dr. Google just can't offer. And skip the time suck, confusion, and overwhelm of trying to sort out nutrition fact from fiction.
Coaching is right for you if:
- You're trying to get pregnant. And want to boost your fertility, naturally.
- You're a go getter who's planning to get pregnant... someday. When the times's right, you want your body ready.
- You have PCOS and want to know how to balance your blood sugar and hormones, while enhancing your fertility, naturally.
- You're over the pain and discomfort of endometriosis. You want to bid adieu to your endo symptoms, simply and naturally.
- You're ready to say bye bye to bloat, so long to mood swings, and kick PMS cramps to the curb.
- You're pregnant (congrats!) And you need help soothing your tummy and sorting through ALL the (unsolicited) prenatal nutrition advice.
- You've recently given birth and you're ready to build your body back up after it gave so much of itself to your little pumpkin.
Ready to Get Started?
Awesome! Getting started is easy and simple.
- Download the Maven Clinic App. Don't have an Apple device? No worries. You can sign up online here.
- Create an account.
- Check your email for your welcome email from Maven Clinic. Don't forget to check your spam box or promotions box if you can't find it in your inbox.
- Open the app on your phone or login to your account at Maven Clinic
- Click "Consult A Practitioner"
- Choose "Nutrition and Physical Therapy"
- Scroll down and click " Something Else"
- Scroll until you find me, Kendra Tolbert and click "View Profile & Book"
- Click "Book"
- Choose the time you'd like to meet with me
- Click "Add Referral Code"
- Plug in the code you received for your free appointment in your welcome email from Maven. Didn't get a code? Send me a message!
- Confirm the appointment and leave me a little note in the pre-appointment note section to let me know what you'd like to chat about.
- When it's time for us to meet, launch the app and follow the prompts.
After we have our first session, you can continue to meet with me on Maven Clinic. Click here to see how much Maven Clinic charges for 20 minute appointments.
Or if you're looking for more in-depth coaching, you can book packages with me here.